Boeing Wins Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles Award from National Business Group on Health
From PR Newswire on Thursday, October 13, 2016
Boeing has been recognized by the National Business Group on Health for having one of the best workforce well-being programs in the nation.
The National Business Group on Health, a non-profit association of 425 large U.S. employers, recognized the company with a Platinum Award for Boeing's Well Being program, which provides a suite of tools, activities and resources to holistically support physical, financial and emotional well-being. In addition to the Platinum award, Boeing was one of just five companies receiving the Top Honors designation from the panel of judges.
Brian Marcotte, president and CEO of the National Business Group on Health, commented: "We congratulate Boeing for their dedication to improving the well-being of their employees. Employers are transitioning their focus from offering traditional wellness programs focused primarily on improving their employees' physical health to holistic well-being strategies aimed at enhancing the various facets of employees and their families' lives. We commend Boeing and its leaders for their innovation."
Boeing is among 55 U.S. employers that received the 2016 Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles award presented at the National Business Group on Health's Fall Conference. Winners of the 2016 Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyle awards were honored in one of three categories: Platinum, for implementing a workforce well-being strategy with demonstrated results across the dimensions of well-being; Gold, for organizations with a strong commitment to holistic well-being and related metrics; Silver, for organizations with emerging well-being strategies and metrics; often with a focus on physical health.
- Proposals for Taxing Health Benefits
- Health Care Spending Growth Accelerates
- What the Trump Election Means for ACA
- State Exchange Premiums
- Anti-Inflammatory Specialty Drugs
- Value-Based Contracts for Specialty Drugs
- Drug Pricing
- Big Data and Personalized Communications
- Linking Well-being to Business Performance
- August 2015 Cadillac Tax Update
- National Health Expenditures
- New Blockbuster Cholesterol Drugs
- Domestic Partner Coverage
- Update on Cadillac Tax
- Mental Health
- Cadillac Tax
- Site of Care
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- National Health Spending Growth
- Federally Run Exchange Subsidies
- 2015 Rise in Health Care Costs
- Bundled Payments
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals